Supreme 10HT/S Product Description
One Component, Heat Curing, High Purity Silver Conductive Epoxy Adhesive/Sealant Featuring Both High Shear and High Peel Strength for Performance up to 400°F. Meets NASA Outgassing Specifications.
Master Bond Supreme 10HT/S represents a breakthrough in conductive epoxy technology, featuring a combination of high performance properties including high shear and high peel strengths, low resistance, and exceptionally easy processing. This one component, no mix high purity silver conductive system is formulated to cure at elevated temperatures, e.g. 45 minutes at 275-300°F or 1 hour at 250°F. Minimum curing temperature is 250°F. Tensile shear strengths greater than 1,200 psi and T-peel strengths over 5 pli are readily obtained. Supreme 10HT/S produces its high performance bonds for service over the wide temperature range of 4K to 400°F, making it suitable for use in cryogenic applications. It offers superior resistance to high impact, thermal shock, vibration and stress fatigue cracking while maintaining the moisture, creep, corrosion and thermal resistance typical of epoxy resin adhesives. Supreme 10HT/S can be applied without sagging or dripping even on vertical surfaces. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents, although it can be made thinner by adding 5 to 10% of acetone or xylene by weight.
Supreme 10HT/S forms tough, low resistance bonds that are resistant to many chemicals including water, oil, fuels and most organic solvents. The excellent electrical conductivity is fully retained even upon severe thermal cycling. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is superb. The cured system is also a superior thermal conductor. It cures to form high performance bonds that are well suited for difficult applications in the aerospace, electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use.
- Easy application; contact pressure only required during heat cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly; non-drip application feature.
- Cure schedules: 45 minutes at 275-300°F, 1 hour at 250°F; minimum cure temperature is 250°F.
- High shear and peel strength to a wide variety of materials.
- Service temperature range is 4K to 400°F.
- Good electrical conductivity properties; exceptionally low resistance; High purity silver.
- Superior resistance to thermal shock, impact and stress cracking; outstanding heat and chemical resistance.
- Excellent durability and dimensional stability.
- Passes NASA low outgassing test.