"We really enjoyed working with [Master Bond] and appreciate how they understood small businesses and have been willing to work with us to get the right product..."
Director of Operations
Watch the video to learn more about how Master Bond helped Liger find the most suitable product for their medical device application.
Master Bond worked one-on-one with Liger Medical to meet their specific assembly and use requirements. After thoroughly reviewing their needs, the technical team recommended epoxy system EP3HTMed.
● Must meet USP Class VI requirements for biocompatibility
● Withstand autoclaving and other harsh sterilization methods
● Effectively seal their device to protect from exposure to liquids
● Easy to process and handle
● Available in small to large quantities as production scaled up
Request a technical datasheet for EP3HTMed
We work with engineers throughout the design, prototype and manufacturing process to ensure application success. We also help make the process as efficient as possible.
Our highly educated technical staff has years of experience successfully working with customers to find the most suitable compound for their application.
For challenging applications, our technical team works side-by-side with our chemists to recommend and develop custom formulated compounds.