Two component, higher viscosity epoxy system for bonding and sealing
- Chemically resistant
- Excellent toughness
- High peel and shear strength
- Rapid, room temperature curing system
- One to one mix ratio
- Thixotropic paste
Master Bond EP21TDCF-3 is a two component epoxy for high performance bonding and sealing. It is formulated to cure rapidly at room temperature or faster at elevated temperatures. It has a non-critical mix ratio of one to one by weight or volume. The faster cure allows for a shortened fixture time. Once cured, EP21TDCF-3 has excellent toughness. This gives the system outstanding mechanical shock resistance along with superior thermal cycling capabilities—even when bonding dissimilar substrates. It has a good blend of physical properties including high shear and peel strengths. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. EP21TDCF-3 has the ability to withstand an array of chemicals, including water, fuels and oils, over the service temperature range of -100°F to +250°F. It is 100% reactive without any solvents or diluents. The hardened adhesive is an excellent electrical insulator. The color of Part A is gray and Part B is amber. EP21TDCF-3 is a versatile, exceptionally strong, user friendly system that is widely used in the OEM, aerospace, electronic, electrical and related industries.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio
- Easy application, higher viscosity, thixotropic system
- Rapid curing at room temperature; shorter fixturing time
- Bonds well to a variety of substrates
- Noteworthy resistance to vibration, shock and thermal cycling
- Superior shear and peel strengths
- Good chemical resistance to water, fuels and oils
EP21TDCF-3 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.