UV curable, very low viscosity adhesive, sealant and coating; contains a flourescent dye for identification
- Fast curing
- High bond strength
- Electrically insulative
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Upon curing with very low shrinkage, UV10-FD cures with good rigidity and physical strength properties. UV10-FD bonds well to glass, surface treated metals and most importantly, plastics such as polycarbonates and acrylics, among others (provided they have no UV blocking agent as an additive). UV10-FD has good resistance to many chemicals including water, oils, fuels as well as many bases and salts. It is an effective electrical insulator as well. It service temperature range extends from -60°F to +250°F. UV10-FD should be considered for aerospace, opto- electronic, electronic and specialty OEM applications, where a low viscosity, high strength, UV activated system would be advantageous.
- One component contains flourescent dye; appears blue under a black light for identification purposes
- Exceptionally fast cure upon exposure to a UV light source at ambient temperatures
- No air inhibition while curing
- Low shrinkage upon cure
- High bond strength; excellent adhesion to surface treated metals, glass and many plastics
- Low viscosity, cures optically clear
UV10-FD is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.