Two component epoxy compound for bonding, sealing and coating
- Room temperature curing
- Convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Exceptional electrical insulation properties
- Outstanding thermal conductivity
- Long working life
- Superb dimensional stability
Master Bond EP21AN is a two component room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating that combines very high thermal conductivity and superb electrical insulation properties. It has an exceptionally forgiving one to one mix ratio by weight or volume and a long working life. Although the system cures at room temperature, its physical properties are optimized by a post cure at 150°F for 2-3 hours. EP21AN adheres well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass and many plastics. It is a reliable adhesive with a desirable low coefficient of thermal expansion. Another noteworthy feature is its very fine dimensional stability. EP21AN offers good resistance to a wide range of chemicals including water, oil, fuels, acids and bases. The temperature range is -60°F to +250°F. The color of Part A is light gray; Part B is gray in color. EP21AN can be used in electronic, aerospace, specialty OEM and other industries where extraordinary heat transfer properties, top notch electrical insulation values and wonderful dimensional stability are required.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio. Long working life
- Low coefficient of expansion, low shrinkage, superb dimensional stability
- Versatile curing: will cure at ambient temperature, accelerated by additional heat
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- High temperature resistance
- Outstanding thermal conductivity; excellent electrical insulation properties
EP21AN is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.