Two component epoxy compound for high performance applications
- Two component, room temperature curing epoxy
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Meets FDA Section 175.105 for food applications
- Resists up to +400°F
- One to one mix ratio
- For bonding, sealing and coating
Master Bond EP21HT is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating. Its most outstanding features are easy handling, superior physical strength properties and resistance to higher temperatures. The two parts are easy to mix and the ratio is very forgiving either by weight or volume. It cures readily at room temperature or faster at elevated temperatures with the optimum being overnight at room temperature followed by 1-2 hours at 150-200°F. EP21HT bonds well to a wide variety of substrates such as metals, composites, glass, ceramics, many rubbers and plastics. It has very good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and hydraulic fluid, among others. Another positive is its low shrinkage upon curing along with truly outstanding electrical insulation properties. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The color of Part A is clear and Part B is amber. EP21HT can be used for indirect food contact applications as per the 175.105 FDA specification. EP21HT is a versatile system that can be used in aerospace, electronic, electrical and OEM applications especially when the highly desirable performance profile mentioned above is needed.
- One to one mix ratio by weight or volume; moderate viscosity; smooth flowing
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- First rate electrical insulation properties; sound physical strength properties
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- Meets FDA 175.105 requirements for indirect food applications
EP21HT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.