Two component epoxy compound for high performance applications
- Two component, room temperature curing epoxy
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Meets FDA Section 175.105 for food applications
- Resists up to +400°F
- One to one mix ratio
- For bonding, sealing and coating
Master Bond EP21HTFG is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating. Its most outstanding features are easy handling, superb physical strength properties and superior resistance to higher temperatures. The two parts are easy to mix and the ratio is very forgiving either by weight or volume. It cures readily at room temperature or faster at elevated temperatures with the optimum being overnight at room temperature followed by 1-2 hours at 150-200°F. EP21HTFG bonds well to many different materials such as composites, metals, ceramics, glass, many plastics and rubbers. It has very good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and hydraulic fluid, among others. Also noteworthy is its exceptionally low shrinkage upon curing along with sterling electrical insulation properties. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The color of Part A is clear and Part B is amber. EP21HTFG can be used for indirect food contact applications as per the 175.105 FDA specification. EP21HTFG is a high performance system that is primarily used in food equipment applications where there is an indirect exposure to food and related products.
- One to one mix ratio by weight or volume; moderate viscosity; smooth flowing
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- Formidable bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Highly reliable electrical insulation properties; sound physical strength properties
- First rate high temperature resistance
- Meets FDA 175.105 requirements for indirect food applications
EP21HTFG is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.