Versatile, toughened two component epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Superb strength profile
- Good dimensional stability
- Dependable electrical insulator
- Convenient one to one mix ratio
- Withstands aggressive thermal cycling
- Ideal for bonding similar and dissimilar substrates
Master Bond EP21TDC is a two component epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating featuring high performance, versatility and user friendliness. It has a forgiving and convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. It cures at ambient temperatures and can be accelerated by adding heat, with the optimum cure schedule being overnight at room temperature, followed by 1-2 hours at 150-200°F. This moderate viscosity system bonds well and with minimum shrinkage to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics and rubbers. EP21TDC combines good dimensional stability with toughness. The forgiving nature of EP21TDC allows it to be used for bonding dissimilar substrates that might have different coefficients of thermal expansion, conferring upon it top notch resistance to rigorous thermal cycling as well as vibration and shock. It is a superior electrical insulator and has good chemical resistance against water, fuels and oils. Its service temperature range is from -100°F to +250°F. Part A is clear and Part B is amber in color. It can be used in aerospace, electrical, electronic, medical, specialty OEM and a wide variety of other industries as well.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio
- User friendly, easy to apply, good flow along with convenient curing schedules
- Impressive adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Superior toughness, can withstand harsh thermal cycling while retaining dimensional stability
- Dependable electrical insulation values
- Available in a paste version, EP21TDCND with the same basic product properties
EP21TDC was cited in a paper titled "Design, Development, And Modeling Of A Compact, Field-Grade Civil Infrastructure Crack Detector Device" by By Alisha M. Elmore, University of Kansas. For more information click here.
EP21TDC is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.