Two component, high performance epoxy system
- Rigid bonds
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Optically clear
- Excellent physical strength properties
- Passes NASA low outgassing tests
- Meets FDA Chapter 1, Section 175.105 for indirect food applications
Master Bond EP30HV is a lower viscosity, two component epoxy system for high performance bonding, sealing, coating and potting. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The optimum cure is overnight at room temperature, followed by 2-3 hours at 150-200°F. It has an easy to use, non-critical four to one mix ratio by weight. This system is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. It is especially recommended when low viscosity, excellent physical strength properties along with optical clarity are required. It has low linear shrinkage upon curing, less than 0.1%.
EP30HV forms high strength, rigid bonds with superior dimensional stability. It resists many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, acids, bases and solvents. It adheres well to a wide variety of materials including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and many plastics. The cured epoxy has top notch electrical insulation properties. EP30HV possesses outstanding optical clarity and light transmittance from 350 nm to about 2,400 nm. The service temperature range is -60°F to +300°F. This versatile system can be used in the aerospace, electronic, optical, opto-electronic and specialty OEM applications.
- Convenient mixing: lower viscosity, easy to apply
- High physical strength properties; forms dimensionally stable, rigid bonds
- Superb optical clarity, high light transmission
- Outstanding electrical insulation properties; well suited for smaller pottings
- Meets FDA 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Passes ASTM E595 for NASA low outgassing
EP30HV is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.