One part, high performance, electrically conductive epoxy
- Very good electrical conductivity
- Cures rapidly cures at moderately elevated temperatures
- Excellent bonding properties
- Good thermal conductivity
Master Bond EP3HTSCN is a one component, silver coated nickel filled, electrically conductive epoxy system combining excellent physical strength properties as well as convenient handing. EP3HTSCN is not premixed and frozen and has an unlimited working life at room temperature. As mentioned above, EP3HTSCN is a single component system with no mixing needed and curing is accomplished by heating. EP3HTSCN cures readily at 250°F at 45-50 minutes or in just 20-30 minutes at 300°F. This system features a volume resistivity of 0.05 to 0.10 ohm-cm.
It adheres well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and many plastics. EP3HTSCN has fine dimensional stability. It has reasonably good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and cleaning agents. It has a smooth paste consistency and is readily dispensable from a syringe. Its service temperature range is from -60°F to +400°F. EP3HTSCN combines electrical conductivity, relatively simple processing along with a very good physical strength profile. EP3HTSCN is an excellent choice for aerospace, electronic, microelectronic, optical, specialty OEM and related applications, where simple handling, fast curing and reliability are needed.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use, smooth paste consistency
- Dispenses easily and consistently from syringes
- Fast curing, well suited for rigorous manufacturing applications
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Lower volume resistivity
EP3HTSCN is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.