One component, highly electrically conductive, die attach epoxy
- Low volume resistivity
- Ideal dispensing profile
- Not premixed and frozen
- Very long open time at ambient temperatures
- Cures rapidly at 250-300°F
- Outstanding retention of conductivity
Master Bond EP3HTSDA-1 is a fast curing, one part, conductive epoxy system primarily for die attach applications. It is not premixed and frozen and has an unlimited working life at room temperature. For storage, simple refrigeration is fine. Also, it is very fast curing as noted below. EP3HTSDA-1 dispenses smoothly and easily, without any "tailing." It is well suited for automatic dispensing equipment and can be applied to a defined area without flowing. After curing, it has excellent die shear strength. It has superior dimensional stability and can withstand thermal cycling and shock. The temperature range extends from -80°F to +400°F. It bonds well to metals, ceramics, silicon dies and many other substrates. The thermal conductivity is remarkably high, over 40-45 BTU•in/(ft²•hr•°F) [5.7-6.5 W/(m·k)]. This is substantially higher than other silver conductive epoxies. Also, it passes NASA low outgassing specifications. The extraordinary combination of convenient storage, easy handling and highly desirable properties make this a must go-to material for die attach applications. Actually, its handling and performance properties allow it to be used in many other applications besides die attaching, both in electronic and other high-tech applications where the properties mentioned previously are desirable.
- Single component system; no mixing needed
- Not premixed and frozen; unlimited working life at room temperature
- Ideal viscosity and flow for die attach
- Impressive thermal conductivity
- Excellent die shear strength and dimensional stability
- NASA low outgassing
- Available in syringes that are compatible with automatic dispensing equipment
EP3HTSDA-1 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.