Two component, epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating compound
- Superior dimensional stability
- Easy handling
- Thermally conductive
- Very rapid curing
- Cryogenically serviceable
- Suitable for bonding, sealing and coating
Master Bond EP51AO is a two component, thermally conductive, electrically isolating epoxy adhesive, sealant, and coating with a convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. Another outstanding feature of this system is a faster set up time and curing schedule. This versatile system will adhere to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, and many plastics. Some other desirable properties upon curing are high tensile shear strength, a low coefficient of thermal expansion and good dimensional stability. One feature that is especially noteworthy is its cryogenic serviceability over the wide temperature range of 4K to +250°F. EP51AO resists a wide range of chemicals including water, oils, fuels, and many cleaning agents. It is widely used in electronic, electro-optic, aerospace and many R&D type applications where convenient handling and good thermal conductivity along with good electrical insulation and fast curing is desirable.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Easy application: adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly; self leveling feature
- Fast cures at room temperature
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Lower coefficient of expansion, low shrinkage, superb dimensional stability
- Excellent thermal conductivity and electrical insulation properties
EP51AO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.