Two component room temperature curing epoxy system for bonding, sealing and coating
- Good toughness and flexibility
- Easy handling
- Very rapid curing
- Cryogenically serviceable
Master Bond EP51FL is a two component epoxy system for high performance bonding sealing and coating. It combines superior toughness with user friendly handling properties, along with unusually fast curing times. Normally, toughened epoxies are slower curing but EP51FL has a dazzling rate of polymerization. EP51FL, will set up in 20-30 minutes and will fully cure in 12-24 hours at room temperature. It has an easy to use one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. It has commanding electrical insulation properties and offers solid resistance to chemicals such as water, oils and fuels. It is quite worthy in withstanding rigorous thermal cycling along with mechanical shock and impact. Significantly, it is cryogenically serviceable with a temperature range from 4K to +250°F. EP51FL is eminently serviceable in aerospace, electronic, fiber-optic, specialty OEM and related applications where the combination of toughness, fast curing and simple processing is needed.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Easy application; moderate viscosity liquid spreads evenly and smoothly
- Fast ambient temperature cures. Can be accelerated by heat
- Tip-top adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Gratifying electrical insulation properties
- Serviceable at cryogenic temperatures down to 4K
EP51FL is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.