Two component, silver conductive epoxy adhesive system for medical applications
- Exceptionally low volume resistivity
- Convenient one to one mix ratio
- Fast fixture time at room temperature
- Passes ISO 10993-5
Master Bond EP77M-FMed is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive adhesive for high performance bonding formulated to cure very rapidly at room temperature. Unlike the majority of two part, silver conductive epoxy systems, EP77M-FMed has a one to one mix ratio, by weight or volume. It will set up at ambient temperatures within 15-20 minutes even when mixed in very small amounts. Full cures usually take about 24 hours at room temperature. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents. The volume resistivity of the cured system is a very low 10-3 ohm-cm.
EP77M-FMed can be applied with minimal sagging or dripping, even on vertical surfaces. The high strength bonds are remarkably adaptable to thermal cycling and resistant to chemicals including water, most liquid sterilants and EtO sterilization. The service temperature range is -100°F to +250°F. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. Parts A and B are both colored silver. Master Bond EP77M-FMed adhesive is widely used in medical device applications.
- Convenient mixing: one to one by weight or volume
- Contains no solvents or diluents
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- Exceptionally fast room temperature cure
- Very low volume resistivity
- Superior toughness and ability to withstand thermal cycling
EP77M-FMed is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.