One component, thermally conductive epoxy adhesive
- Cryogenically serviceable down to 4K
- Outstanding thermal cycling resistance
- Superior shear and peel strength
- Low shrinkage, low CTE
Master Bond Supreme 10ANHT is a one component epoxy system that incorporates a number of highly desirable physical and handling properties. In terms of performance, Supreme 10ANHT has truly noteworthy thermal conductivity while retaining first rate electrical insulation properties. It has superb adhesion in both the shear and peel modes to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, many rubbers and plastics. It is a toughened system with easy adaptability to rigorous thermal cycling as well as shock and impact. Additionally, Supreme 10ANHT has very low shrinkage upon curing, enhanced dimensional stability as well as a lower coefficient of thermal expansion. It has an excellent chemical resistance profile to oils, water, fuels, acids and bases. The system is cryogenically serviceable with the temperature range extending from 4K to +400°F.
From the handling perspective, Supreme 10ANHT does not require any mixing and its working life is essentially unlimited. Its consistency is that of a smooth paste. It does require heat curing for 60-90 minutes at 250-300°F with a post cure of a few hours at 350°F to obtain optimum properties. Supreme 10ANHT has a gray color. Its favorable combination of properties and handling along with exquisite thermal conductivity enables it to be used in high tech aerospace, electronic, specialty OEM, high vacuum and cryogenic applications where its unique performance profile is advantageous.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use
- Cures readily at 250-300°F with a post cure at 350°F
- Exceptionally high thermal conductivity and stellar electrical insulation properties
- Effective shear and peel strength
- Notable thermal cycling capabilities
- Cryogenically serviceable, temperature range extends from 4K to +400°F
Supreme 10ANHT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.