One component, thermally conductive, electrically insulating, high performance epoxy for bonding and sealing
- Cryogenically serviceable
- Superior ability to withstand thermal cycling
- Excellent bonding and physical strength properties
- High temperature resistant
Master Bond Supreme 10AOHT has a remarkable combination of properties highlighted by excellent thermal conductivity, superior electrical insulation and the ability to withstand rigorous thermal cycling. This one component, non-mix system, which is not premixed and frozen, has an unlimited working life at room temperature. It cures with minimal shrinkage in 60-70 minutes at 250°F or 40-50 minutes at 300°F. It has extraordinary bond strength, particularly its tensile lap shear strength of over 3,500 psi. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics. Supreme 10AOHT is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. The service temperature range is particularly striking, extending from 4K to +400°F.
Supreme 10AOHT is a toughened system with superior resistance to aggressive thermal cycling and shock. It is notable for its dimensional stability and its impressive array of physical strength properties. Supreme 10AOHT has high caliber chemical resistance, particularly to water, oil, fuels and solvents. It is gray in color. Supreme 10AOHT is widely used for bonding and sealing in aerospace, electronic, electro-optic, specialty OEM and related applications, where the wonderful combination of convenient processing and handling along with the superb performance profile mentioned previously is highly desirable.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use
- Unlimited working life at room temperature
- Exceptionally high bond strength, particularly lap shear
- Extraordinary temperature range from 4K to +400°F
- Noteworthy dimensional stability
- Capable of withstanding rigorous thermal cycling
- Combines solid electrical insulating values with good thermal conductivity
Supreme 10AOHT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.