Toughened, two component epoxy system for bonding, sealing and coating
- High temperature resistant
- Superior thermal cycling capabilities
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Smooth and even flow properties
- Very good peel strength
- Exceptionally long working life
Master Bond Supreme 45HT is a two component epoxy system featuring an attractive blend of superior physical properties especially shear and peel strengths for high performance structural bonding applications. It has a fine temperature resistance range of -100°F to +450°F. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. Supreme 45HT is distinctively formulated to withstand rigorous thermal cycling and for bonding dissimilar substrates.
Supreme 45HT requires elevated temperature curing at a minimum of 250°F. The mix ratio is 100 to 30 by weight and is relatively forgiving. Supreme 45HT bonds well to similar and dissimilar substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, composites and many plastics and rubber materials. It withstands exposure to a variety of chemicals including water, many acids, bases, solvents, fuels and oils. It is a top notch electrical insulator. As mentioned previously, it is well conceived for bonding dissimilar substrates and withstands mechanical shocks and resists rigorous thermal cycling. The color of Part A is tan and the color of Part B is brown. Supreme 45HT would be most commonly used in aerospace, electronic and specialty OEM applications where excellent adhesion, top notch temperature resistance and splendid thermal cycling capabilities are required.
- Non-critical 100 to 30 mix ratio by weight
- Easily applied; smooth and even flow; contact pressure only required for cure
- Exceptionally long pot life at room temperature
- High bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates with very good peel strength
- Exemplary thermal shock and cycling capabilities
- Solid electrical insulation properties
Supreme 45HT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.