Toughened, two component epoxy system featuring high temperature resistance
- Superior thermal cycling capabilities
- Exceptionally long working life
- Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 45HTND-2LO Black is a two component epoxy system featuring an attractive blend of superior physical properties especially shear and peel strengths for high performance structural bonding applications. It has a fine temperature resistance range of -100°F to +450°F. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. Supreme 45HTND-2LO Black is primarily formulated to withstand rigorous thermal cycling, especially when bonding dissimilar substrates. Supreme 45HTND-2LO Black has a very long open time and requires curing at elevated temperature with the minimum being 250°F. It has a paste viscosity with minimal flow while curing. The mix ratio is a relatively forgiving 100 to 30 by weight. Supreme 45HTND-2LO Black bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, composites and many plastics and rubber materials. It resists a wide variety of chemicals including water, fuels, oils as well as many acids, bases and solvents. It is a superb electrical insulating system. The color of Part A is black and Part B is brown. It can be used in exacting aerospace, specialty OEM and electronic applications where the combination of properties mentioned above is needed.
- Non-critical 100 to 30 mix ratio by weight
- Easily applied; smooth and even flow; contact pressure only required for cure
- Very long pot life at room temperature
- Great thermal shock and cycling capabilities
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Fine electrical insulation properties
Supreme 45HTND-2LO Black is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.