Non-drip, two component epoxy system for bonding, sealing and coating
- Outstanding thermal cycling properties
- Superior temperature resistance
- Impressive electrical insulator
- Superb toughness
- Very long working life
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 46HT-2ND2 is a two component epoxy system featuring an appealing array of high performance properties including superior temperature resistance, very good shear and peel strengths and stellar thermal cycling properties. It is especially useful as a structural bonding agent. It has a highly useful temperature range of -100°F to +500°F.
Supreme 46HT-2ND2 requires elevated temperature curing at a minimum of 250°F. Most notably, it has a paste consistency and is specially formulated to have minimal flow while being cured. The mix ratio is a forgiving 100 to 35 by weight and is relatively forgiving. Supreme 46HT-2ND2 bonds well to similar and dissimilar substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, composites and many plastics. It withstands exposure to a variety of chemicals including water, many acids, bases, solvents, fuels and oils. It is a first rate electrical insulator. As mentioned previously, it is well designed for bonding dissimilar substrates and withstands mechanical shocks and resists rigorous thermal cycling. The color of Part A is black and the color of Part B is brown. Supreme 46HT-2ND2 would be most commonly used in aerospace, electronic, specialty OEM applications where excellent adhesion, marvelous temperature resistance and prominent thermal cycling capabilities along with a non-drip viscosity are required.
- Non-critical 100 to 35 mix ratio by weight
- Easily applied; smooth paste consistency
- Very long pot life at room temperature
- Exceptional thermal shock and cycling capabilities
- Sound electrical insulation properties
- First class bonding strength to similar and dissimilar substrates with very good peel strength
Supreme 46HT-2ND2 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.