Master Bond Supreme 11HT-3A epoxy features high performance properties including thermal cycling and high temperature resistance. This two part system is easy to handle with a convenient mix ratio and a long open time.
Toughened, two component epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Convenient handling
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Resists thermal cycling
- High temperature serviceability
Master Bond Supreme 11HT-3A is a two component epoxy that is easily processed, with superior bonding and physical properties. The mix ratio is a forgiving 100 to 50 by volume. It cures at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The optimum cure schedule is overnight at room temperature followed by 3-4 hours at 150-200°F. Supreme 11HT-3A is easily mixed and applied and has a conveniently long open time.
Supreme 11HT-3A bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including glass, metals, composites and many plastics. Its service temperature range is -100°F to +400°F. This epoxy does well against many chemicals including water, oils and fuels. It is a reliable electrical insulator. The system is most noteworthy for its ability to withstand thermal cycling and shock. Also, it is readily machineable. The color of Part A is gray and Part B is amber. Supreme 11HT-3A is a viable candidate for a variety of applications in the aerospace, electronic and specialty OEM industries.
- Convenient mixing; non-critical ratio 100/50 by weight
- Versatile cure schedules; ambient temperature cure or faster elevated temperature cures as required
- Low shrinkage upon curing
- Good bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Superior ability to withstand thermal cycling
- Excellent dimensional stabilty
Supreme 11HT-3A is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.