Toughened, two component epoxy for bonding and sealing
- High viscosity system
- Convenient handling
- Wide service temperature range
- Thermal stabilty up to +400°F
- Withstands thermal cycling
- Superb adhesion to many substrates
Master Bond Supreme 11HTLP is a high performance, higher viscosity, two part epoxy for bonding and sealing. It is exceptionally easy to use with a one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. Supreme 11HTLP has a convenient working life and cures readily at room temperature or more quickly at elevated temperatures. The optimum curing schedule is overnight at room temperature, followed by 2-3 hours at 150-200°F. Supreme 11HTLP is formulated to have imposing toughness, which in turn imparts high bond strengths in both the shear and peel mode. It also allows the system to resist demanding thermal cycling as well as impact and shock. Supreme 11HTLP bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics, composites, many rubbers and plastics. It has good chemical resistance to water, oil and fuels. Upon curing, it is a dependable electrical insulator. Most significant is its very wide temperature range of -112°F to +400°F. Moreover, Supreme 11HTLP has low shrinkage upon curing, reliable dimensional stability and is readily machinable. The color of Part A is gray and Part B is amber. The very user friendly processing and top notch performance profile enables Supreme 11HTLP to be used in a wide variety of high-tech applications, especially in aerospace, electronics, specialty OEM and related industries.
- Convenient mixing; non-critical 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume
- Easy to apply, higher viscosity system; good flow, favorable open time
- Adheres well to a wide variety of substrates
- Outstanding resistance to severe thermal cycling, impact and shock
- Fine dimensional stability
- Highly functional service temperature range
Supreme 11HTLP is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.