Two component epoxy system for bonding, sealing and coating applications
- Very high temperature resistance
- Robust resistance to aggressive chemicals
- Very long open time
- Good flow properties
Master Bond Supreme 34CA is a two component epoxy system specially formulated to resist higher temperatures and aggressive chemicals. This lower viscosity material has an easy to use 100 to 50 mix ratio by weight. It will not cure at room temperature and it has an exceptionally long working life, far exceeding 24 hours. Although, it is slightly exothermic, it can be cured in sections exceeding 1/4 inch thick. Particular attention should be paid to the curing schedule. The main attribute of Supreme 34CA is as a high temperature resistant structural type adhesive, although it has many other outstanding properties as well. In this context, it can be used for filament winding, tooling compounds along with bonding composites and pultruded structures. As mentioned previously, it bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass and many plastics. Supreme 34CA is highly resistant to water, oils, acids, bases and solvents. It has top notch physical strength properties and is a superior electrical insulator. The color of Part A is black, and Part B is amber. The service temperature range for this system is -80°F to +500°F. A non-drip version is available, called Supreme 34CAND-2. Supreme 34CA is specified in many applications in aerospace, electronics, optical and specialty OEM, where the special combination of properties described above is needed.
- Lower viscosity; very long open time
- Superb adhesion to a wide variety of substrates
- Ample physical strength properties
- Terrific resistance to aggressive chemicals especially acids, bases and petroleum related
- Commanding high temperature serviceability
- Excellent compatibility with filament winding and bonding composites
Supreme 34CA is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.