Thank you for attending the webinar!
Here are some useful resources including videos, technical articles and products that were highlighted in the webinar.
- Adhesives for Electronic Applications
- Adhesives, Sealants and Coatings for the Aerospace Industry
- Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings for the Optical Industry
- Medical Products
- Oil & Chemical Processing Products
- Tech Talks With Max: Electronic Device Assembly
- Tech Talks with Max: Design Engineering
- Tech Talks with Max: Aerospace
- Tech Talks with Max: Electronic Protection
Case Study Citations and Sources
- Case Study 1: EP42HT-2Med. Fabrication and Packaging of a Fully Implantable Biosensor Array.
- Case Study 2: EP37-3LV. Leakproof underwater digital camera.
- Case Study 3: EP30-2. Qualification RGA Test Results: Master Bond EP30-2 epoxy Public LIGO Document E1000479-v1.
- Case Study 4: EP37-3FLFAO. Self-powered and low mass autonomous platform for planetary surface exploration.
- Case Study 5: Supreme 10HT. Packaging technologies for high temperature control electronics.
- Case Study 6: EP39-2. Photoelectrochemical Hydrogen Production.
Products mentioned in case studies
Low viscosity, two part epoxy with outstanding chemical resistance. Passes USP Class VI biocompatibility tests. Capable of withstanding repeated sterilization cycles including radiation, EtO, chemical sterilants, autoclaving. Serviceable from -60°F to +450°F. Cures at room or elevated temperatures. Available in amber-clear and black colors. Castable in thicknesses up to 2-3 inches.
Cryogenically serviceable. NASA low outgassing approved. 100% reactive. Excellent light transmission properties. Outstanding dimensional stability. High tensile and compressive strength. Successfully tested for 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH. Excellent dielectric properties. Serviceable from 4k to +300°F.
Flexible, low viscosity, thermally conductive epoxy. Meets NASA low outgassing specifications. Superb electrical insulator. Good physical strength. Chemical resistant. Long working life. Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH. Guards against mechanical shock and vibration. Excellent flowability. Ideal for potting and casting.
One part structural epoxy with high bond strength and excellent adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates, especially composite materials. Requires oven curing at 250-300°F. NASA low outgassing approved. Serviceable from 4k to +400°F. Tough and durable. 85°C/85% RH resistance.
Low viscosity, two component epoxy system. Superior light transmission properties. Rigid curing. Short tack-free time. Can be applied by roller, brush or conventional spraying equipment. Superior chemical resistance. Serviceable from -60°F to +300°F. Successfully tested for 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH. Guards against wear.
Clear, two component epoxy system has long pot life. Convenient one to one mix ratio. High bond strength. Superb chemical resistance properties. Used in bonding, sealing, potting and filament winding applications. Low viscosity compound. Exceptionally low exotherm. Cures rigid. Service operating temperature range from -60°F to +250°F.