Two component epoxy compound for bonding, sealing and coating
- Room temperature curing
- One to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- High temperature resistant up to +400°F
- Excellent heat transfer properties
- Outstanding electrical insulation
- High bond strength
Master Bond EP21ANHT is a two component room temperature curing epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating that combines high thermal conductivity, superb electrical insulation properties, along with elevated temperature resistance. It has an exceptionally forgiving one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. Although the system cures at room temperature, its physical properties are optimized by a post cure at 150°F for 2-3 hours. EP21ANHT adheres well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass and many plastics. It is a reliable adhesive with a desirable low coefficient of thermal expansion. Other noteworthy features include superior dimensional stability and a long working life. EP21ANHT offers good resistance to a wide range of chemicals including water, oil, fuels, acids and bases. The temperature range -60°F to +400°F. The color of Part A is light gray; Part B is gray in color. EP21ANHT can be used in electronic, aerospace, specialty OEM and other industries where prominent heat transfer properties, solid electrical insulation values and high temperature resistance are required.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical equal weight or volume ratio. Long working life
- Low coefficient of expansion, low shrinkage, superb dimensional stability
- Versatile curing: will cure at ambient temperature, accelerated by additional heat
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- High temperature resistance
- Outstanding thermal conductivity; excellent electrical insulation properties
EP21ANHT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.