Two component epoxy compound for high performance applications featuring convenient handling and a long working life
- One to one mix ratio
- Room temperature curing
- Paste consistency
- For bonding, sealing and coating
Master Bond EP21ND-LP is a two component, room temperature curing epoxy compound featuring outstanding physical properties, easy processing and a smooth paste consistency. This system has a non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. EP21ND-LP has the unusual characteristic of being able to adjust the properties of the cured system by altering the mix ratio. Adding more of Part A (e.g. 2:1 mix ratio) will give a more rigid cure, while adding more of Part B (e.g. 1:2 mix ratio) gives a more forgiving cure. EP21ND-LP produces high strength, durable bonds which hold up well to thermal cycling and resist many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, acids, bases and salts. It bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many types of rubbers and plastics. Once cured, EP21ND-LP is an excellent electrical insulator. It is serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. The color of Part A is gray and Part B is amber, although, a wide variety of additional color choices are also available. This exceptionally versatile system is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, appliance, chemical, aerospace and OEM industries.
- Convenient mixing: non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Variable mix ratio feature allows adjusting the type of cure (mentioned above)
- Easily applied; smooth paste consistency
- Ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent dimensional stability with good electrical insulation properties
- Lower shrinkage upon cure
EP21ND-LP is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.