Nickel filled epoxy system EP21TDCN-LO meets NASA low outgassing specifications and features excellent electrical conductivity.
Durable, two component epoxy for high performance bonding and sealing
- Convenient handling
- Good electrical conductivity
- Withstands thermal cycling
- NASA low outgassing approved
Master Bond EP21TDCN-LO is a two component, nickel filled, electrically conductive, adhesive for high performance bonding and sealing. Both Part A and Part B have smooth paste consistencies. The mix ratio is a forgiving one to one by either weight or volume. It cures readily at room temperature in 3-4 days, or, alternatively, at 150-200°F for 2-3 hours. The optimum cure is overnight at room temperature, followed by 2-3 hours at 150-200°F. The volume resistivity of the cured system is 5-10 ohm-cm. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents.
Considering that it is an electrically conductive adhesive, EP21TDCN-LO has a reasonably good physical strength profile. It bonds well to metals, composites, ceramics and many plastics. Both Parts A and B are colored nickel. Most importantly, it is a toughened system, formulated to withstand relatively rigorous thermal cycling as well as mechanical vibration and shock. The service temperature range is -100°F to +275°F. It has good resistance to fuels, oils and water. EP21TDCN-LO is particularly effective for grounding and shielding applications. It is a good fit for a number of applications involving the aerospace, electronic and specialty OEM industries as well as vacuum and cleanroom applications where electrical conductivity and NASA low outgassing are desirable.
- Convenient mixing: one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Cures at ambient or elevated temperatures
- Good electrical and thermal conductivity, especially for grounding, shielding and static dissipation
- Very good toughness; can hold up to thermal cycling
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Contains no solvents or diluents
EP21TDCN-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.