Two component, room temperature curing epoxy with excellent thermal transfer properties
- Electrically insulative
- High compressive strength
- Superior dimensional stability
- Low thermal expansion coefficient
- Low mixed viscosity with excellent flowability
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond EP30AO is a two component epoxy resin system for high performance potting, bonding, sealing and coating. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures with a ten to one mix ratio by weight. This system has an attractive balance of performance properties including high thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation characteristics and superior dimensional stability, as well as outstanding physical strength properties. EP30AO has a low viscosity with excellent flow characteristics making it ideal as a thermally conductive, potting epoxy. EP30AO is also a superb adhesive/sealant forming durable, rigid bonds that are resistant to thermal cycling and chemicals including water, oils and most solvents, over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. The thermal expansion coefficient is desirably low. Color of Part A is off white, Part B is clear. EP30AO is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries where electrical insulation and environmental protection are required and heat transfer must be maintained.
- Easy application: adhesive spreads or pours evenly and smoothly
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates; excellent adhesion properties
- Robust abrasion resistance
- Outstanding resistance to a wide range of chemicals
EP30AO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.