Two component, room temperature curing epoxy
- Highly flexible
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High impact strength
- Room temperature curing system
- Serviceable from -100°F to +250°F
- Low moisture permeability
Master Bond EP30D-10 is a highly resilient yet durable, urethane-modified epoxy system for high performance bonding, sealing and coating. It combines the advantageous performance characteristics of epoxy resins such as strength and good adhesive properties, with those of polyurethanes including compliancy and abrasion resistance. Its most outstanding features are its flexibility, toughness and abrasion resistance. EP30D-10 has a forgiving mix ratio of 100 to 5 by weight and a very long working life of 3-5 hours. It is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Its most salient product property is its flexibility, allowing it to be used in the most challenging and demanding applications involving thermal cycling, thermal shock and impact. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics, composites, many plastics and rubbers. EP30D-10 has striking low shrinkage as well. Once cured, it is a first class electrical insulator. Its service temperature range is a very useful -100°F to +250°F. It has good resistance to water, fuels and oils. Most noteworthy is its impressive optical clarity. EP30D-10 can be used in specialty applications in the aerospace, electronic, optics and OEM industries, where the unique blend of properties mentioned above is desirable.
- Easy to apply; exceptionally long working life
- Good bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Superb resistance to rigorous thermal cycling, severe shocks and impact
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- First rate optical clarity
EP30D-10 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.