Two component epoxy system for high performance bonding, coating, sealing and casting
- Very low viscosity
- Outstanding optical clarity
- Exceptional physical strength
- Electrically insulative
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to a wide variety of chemicals
Master Bond Polymer System EP30LV-1 is an ultra low viscosity, two component epoxy system for high performance bonding, coating, sealing, potting and encapsulation. It readily cures at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures, and has a five to one mix ratio by weight. This adhesive is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. EP30LV-1 has outstanding physical strength properties along with excellent electrical insulation characteristics. This highly dimensionally stable system has very low shrinkage after cure, less than 0.001 in./in. EP30LV-1 possesses very good optical clarity along with superior light transmission when compared to many other epoxies. This system bonds well to a variety of substrates including metals, glass, and ceramics, as well as many plastics and rubber materials. EP30LV-1 forms high strength, rigid bonds that resist chemicals including water, oil, acids, bases and many solvents. Its low viscosity enables this system to be used for special gap filling applications where space is limited. Master Bond Polymer System EP30LV-1 is widely used in electronic, electrical, optical, chemical and related industries.
- Convenient mixing: easy to use mix ratio—five to one by weight
- Easy application: only contact pressure required while curing; adhesive spreads readily
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or faster at higher temperatures
- Superb ability to fill smaller gaps
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates
EP30LV-1 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.