Highly flexible, two component epoxy compound for potting, bonding, sealing and coating
- Impressive thermal conductivity
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Cryogenically serviceable down to 4K
- Resists rigorous thermal cycling and shocks
- Cures at room or elevated temperatures
- Low viscosity with excellent flowability
Master Bond EP37-3FLFAN is a two component system for high performance potting, bonding, sealing and coating that is formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. It has a convenient one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. It has an unusual blend of properties including exceptionally high thermal conductivity, excellent electrical insulation properties, good physical strength and a high degree of flexibility. This system forms tough bonds that are resistant to shock, impact and thermal cycling as well as chemicals including water, oil and many solvents. EP37-3FLFAN has low viscosity with excellent flow characteristics making it ideal as a thermally conductive potting epoxy. It is cryogenically serviceable over the wide temperature range of 4K to 250°F. Part A is light gray and Part B is gray in color. Master Bond EP37-3FLFAN is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, aerospace and chemical industries where electrical insulation and superior heat transfer are required. The attractiveness of EP37-3FLFAN lies in the fact that this thermally conductive system retains a high level of flexibility while having the desirable physical characteristics inherent in epoxies.
- Convenient mixing: easy to use, non-critical one to one mix ratio by weight or volume
- Long working life; cures readily at room temperature and can be accelerated by heat
- High bond strength to a wide variety of substrates; very good adhesive properties
- Good chemical resistance values
EP37-3FLFAN is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.