One part, electrically conductive epoxy system
- Low volume resistivity
- High tensile shear strength
- Thermally conductive
- Silver conductive epoxy adhesive
- Rapid cures at moderate temperatures
- Superior bond strength
Master Bond EP3HTS is a one component, silver filled, electrically conductive epoxy system combining excellent physical strength and temperature resistance values along with a fast cure schedule. EP3HTS has truly exceptional conductivity; less than 1 milliohm-cm. As mentioned above, EP3HTS is a single component system with no mixing needed and curing is accomplished by heating. Typical curing schedules are 45-90 minutes at 250°F or 20-40 minutes at 300°F. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics. EP3HTS has fine dimensional stability. It has very good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and cleaning agents. Some of the positive features of this system from a handling perspective are its smooth paste consistency and that it is dispensable from a syringe. The service temperature range is -60°F to +400°F. The merging of terrific electrical conductivity, no mixing, fast curing and superior physical properties enable EP3HTS to be an excellent selection for aerospace, electronic, microelectronic, optical and related applications, particularly where curing time considerations are paramount.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use, smooth paste consistency
- Easy to apply, dispenses easily and consistently from syringes
- Fast curing, well suited for rigorous manufacturing applications
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
EP3HTS is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.