EP3HTS-LO is a fast curing, electrically conductive epoxy adhesive that is NASA low outgassing approved. It doesn’t require mixing, features an “unlimited” working life at room temperature and has a smooth thixotropic paste viscosity.
One part, high performance, electrically conductive epoxy, NASA low outgassing compliant
- Low volume resistivity
- Superb adhesion to many substrates
- Rapid cures at moderate temperatures
- Easy to dispense
- First rate temperature resistance
- Outstanding retention of conductivity
Master Bond EP3HTS-LO is a one component, silver filled, electrically conductive epoxy system combining excellent physical strength properties along with convenient handing. EP3HTS-LO is not premixed and frozen and has an unlimited working life at room temperature. As mentioned above, EP3HTS-LO is a single component system with no mixing needed and curing is accomplished by heating. EP3HTS-LO cures readily at 250°F at 45-50 minutes or in just 20-30 minutes at 300°F. This system features exceptionally low volume resistivity of less than 1 milliohm-cm. It adheres well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass and many plastics. EP3HTS-LO has fine dimensional stability. This epoxy system has reasonably good chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels and cleaning agents. It has a smooth paste consistency and is readily dispensable from a syringe. Its service temperature range is from -60°F to +400°F. EP3HTS-LO merges impressive electrical conductivity, relatively simple processing along with a very positive physical strength profile. EP3HTS-LO is an excellent choice for aerospace, electronic, microelectronic, optical and related applications, where simple handling, fast curing and reliability are needed.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use, smooth paste consistency
- Dispenses easily and consistently from syringes
- Fast curing, well suited for rigorous manufacturing applications
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent electrical and thermal conductivity
- Passes NASA low outgassing tests
EP3HTS-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.