Non-drip two component epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating system
- Room tempature curing formulation
- Exceptional resistance to chemicals
- Smooth paste consistency
- High temperature resistance
- Superior electrical insulator
- Excellent bond strength
Master Bond EP41S-1HTND is a two component epoxy resin system for high performance bonding, sealing and coating. It has a 100 to 30 mix ratio by weight and its viscosity is a smooth paste. It is formulated to cure at ambient temperatures or more quickly at elevated temperatures. In order to optimize the properties, it is strongly recommended that curing be carried out overnight at room temperature followed by a post cure of 2-3 hours at 200°F. It has extraordinary resistance to a wide array of chemicals, including solvents, alcohols and fuels (a more detailed list of these chemicals appears below). Of special significance is its resistance to gasohol, which is fairly aggressive against many types of plastics and rubbers.
EP41S-1HTND is 100% reactive and contains no solvents or diluents. It has very low linear shrinkage upon cure. Also, it has robust physical properties and electrical insulation values. EP41S-1HTND can be used as an adhesive, sealant and coating material. It is serviceable over the wide temperature range of -60°F to +400°F. It adheres well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, glass, ceramics and many rubbers and plastics. Both Parts A and B are amber. This epoxy compound is widely used in aerospace, electronic, chemical processing applications and in other applications where chemical resistance to solvents and fuels is needed.
- 100% reactive compound does not contain any solvents or diluents. Paste viscosity
- Versatile cure schedules; ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures
- High bonding strength to both similar and dissimilar substrates
- Wide temperature service capability from -60°F to +400°F
- Good electrical insulator. Impressive physical strength properties
- Outstanding chemical resistance, particularly to fuels, alcohols and solvents
EP41S-1HTND is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.