Two component, fast setting, nickel filled epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Nickel conductive
- Convenient one to one mix ratio
- Fast fixture time at room temperature
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- Serviceable from -60°F to +250°F
Master Bond EP76M-F is a two component, nickel filled, electrically conductive epoxy system for high performance bonding, sealing, and coating formulated to cure at room temperature or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. The outstanding feature of EP76M-F focuses on the faster set up time and full cure of the system when compared to the more standard EP76M. However, it should be noted that EP76M-F has a more limited open time. Unlike the majority of two part nickel conductive systems, EP76M-F has a one to one mix ratio by weight or volume and has no solvents or diluents. It has a paste consistency and is easy to apply.
The volume resistivity of the cured system is 5-10 ohm-cm. EP76M-F is particularly noteworthy for its strength profile along with good resistance to chemicals including water, oil, and many acids and bases. EP76M-F has a wide temperature range of -60°F to +250°F. Adhesion to metals, composites, ceramics, glass, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. Parts A and B are both colored gray. Master Bond EP76M-F is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer and related industries where shielding and static dissipation are prime requirements, along with faster curing times.
- Convenient mixing: one to one by weight or volume; contains no volatiles
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- Versatile cure schedules; ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required
- Good electrical and thermal conductivity
- High bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, especially metals and composites
- Faster set up and cure times
EP76M-F is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.