Two component, silver conductive epoxy adhesive system
- Very low volume resistivity
- Superior chemical resistance
- Higher temperature resistance
- Good physical strength properties
Master Bond EP77M-1 is a two component, electrically conductive adhesive for high performance bonding, designed for higher temperature and chemical resistance. EP77M-1 has a mix ratio of 100 to 8 by weight and has a malleable paste consistency after mixing. It will fully cure in 2-3 days at ambient temperatures, or in 2-3 hours at 150-200°F. The optimum cure schedule is overnight at room temperature followed by 1-2 hours at 150°F.
EP77M-1 has a good physical strength profile. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubber and many plastics. Also, it has high dimensional stability and low shrinkage upon curing. Most importantly, it is a superb electrical and thermal conductor. EP77M-1 has better chemical resistance to water, oils, fuels, acids and bases, when compared to most other conductive epoxies. The service temperature range is -60°F to +300°F. Part A is silver colored and Part B is clear. EP77M-1 is used in the aerospace, electronic, electrical, semiconductor and microwave industries among others, where this product profile is desirable.
- Easy application: smooth malleable paste
- Versatile cures: ambient or faster at elevated temperatures
- Superb electrical conductivity
- Very good heat transfer capabilities
- Superior chemical resistance properties
- Good temperature resistance
EP77M-1 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.