Two component, silver conductive epoxy adhesive system
- Exceptionally low volume resistivity
- Convenient one to one mix ratio
- Fast fixture time at room temperature
- High thermal conductivity
Master Bond EP77M-F is a two component, silver filled, electrically conductive adhesive for high performance bonding formulated to cure very rapidly at room temperature. Unlike the majority of two part, silver conductive epoxy systems, EP77M-F has a one to one mix ratio, by weight or volume. It will set up at ambient temperatures within 15-20 minutes even when mixed in very small amounts. Full cures usually take about 24 hours at room temperature. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents. The volume resistivity of the cured system is a very low 10-3 ohm-cm.
EP77M-F can be applied with minimal sagging or dripping, even on vertical surfaces. Although, it can be made thinner (flowable) by adding 5-10% of an appropriate solvent (xylene, acetone, MEK, etc.) by weight. The high strength bonds are remarkably adaptable to thermal cycling and resistant to chemicals including water, oil and fuel. The service temperature range is -100°F to +250°F. Adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics, vulcanized rubbers and many plastics is excellent. Parts A and B are both colored silver. Master Bond EP77M-F adhesive is widely used in the electronic, electrical, computer, semiconductor, microwave, appliance and automotive industries
- Convenient mixing: one to one by weight or volume
- Contains no solvents or diluents
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- Exceptionally fast room temperature cure
- Very low volume resistivity
- Superior toughness and ability to withstand thermal cycling
- Superior durability, thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Wide service temperature range -60°F to +250°F
EP77M-F is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.