Master Bond’s Supreme 10AOHT-LO features high peel and shear strengths, superior electrical insulation properties and a thermal conductivity of 9-10 BTU/in/ft²/hr/°F. It has a service temperature range of 4K to +400°F.
One component, thermally conductive, electrically insulating, high performance epoxy for bonding and sealing meets NASA low outgassing specifications
- Cryogenically serviceable and resists high temperature
- Excellent bonding and physical strength properties
- Superior ability to withstand thermal cycling
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 10AOHT-LO has a remarkable combination of properties highlighted by excellent thermal conductivity, superior electrical insulation and the ability to withstand rigorous thermal cycling. This one component, non-mix system, which is not premixed and frozen, has an unlimited working life at room temperature. It cures with minimal shrinkage in 60-70 minutes at 250°F or 40-50 minutes at 300°F. It has extraordinary bond strength, particularly its tensile lap shear strength of over 3,500 psi. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics. Supreme 10AOHT-LO is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. The service temperature range is particularly striking, extending from 4K to +400°F. Additionally, it passes NASA low outgassing testing.
Supreme 10AOHT-LO is a toughened system with superior resistance to aggressive thermal cycling and shock. It is notable for its dimensional stability and its impressive array of physical strength properties. Supreme 10AOHT-LO has high caliber chemical resistance, particularly to water, oil, fuels and solvents. It is gray in color. Supreme 10AOHT-LO is widely used for bonding and sealing in aerospace, electronic, electro-optic, specialty OEM and related applications, where the wonderful combination of convenient processing and handling along with the superb performance profile mentioned previously is highly desirable.
- Single component system; no mixing prior to use
- Unlimited working life at room temperature
- Exceptionally high bond strength, particularly lap shear
- Extraordinary temperature range from 4K to +400°F
- Fully meets ASTM E595 for low outgassing
- Capable of withstanding rigorous thermal cycling
- Combines solid electrical insulating values with good thermal conductivity
- Noteworthy dimensional stability
Supreme 10AOHT-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.