One component, toughened epoxy system
- High shear and peel strengths
- Serviceability from 4K to +400°F
- Excellent flow properties
- Resistance to severe thermal cycling
- Heat curable
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 10HTCL features a unique blend of performance properties including both high shear and peel strengths along with convenient handling. This one component system is formulated to cure at elevated temperatures, e.g. 60-75 minutes at 250°F, shorter times can be achieved at higher temperatures. Tensile shear strengths of 2,800-3,000 psi and T-peel strengths of 25-30 pli are readily obtained. Supreme 10HTCL has a number of outstanding processing advantages; no mixing is necessary prior to use, the viscosity remains constant with time (i.e. it will not thicken over time), the working life is unlimited at room temperature, and the material is room temperature storable. It is cryogenically serviceable and has a wide temperature range of 4K to +400°F.
Master Bond Supreme 10HTCL readily withstands severe thermal cycling along with mechanical shock and vibration. It is very resistant to many chemicals including water, oils, fuels, solvents, acids and bases. It has excellent adhesion to metals, glass, ceramics and many plastics. The cured epoxy is a superior electrical insulator. Its natural color is amber, but other colors are available. Supreme 10HTCL has a higher viscosity but flows nicely and can be easily applied to substrates. Supreme 10HTCL’s high performance properties coupled with its convenient handling make it widely used in a variety of applications in the aerospace, electronic, electrical, computer, metalworking, appliance, automotive and chemical industries.
- Single component system; no mixing needed prior to use, no viscosity changes over time
- Room temperature storable
- Versatile cure schedules; 60-75 minutes at 250°F; 35-40 minutes at 300°F
- Good electrical insulating properties and chemical resistance
- Superior thermal cycling ability; resistance to mechanical and thermal shocks
- 100% reactive; contains no solvents or diluents
Supreme 10HTCL is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.