Toughened, two epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating meets NASA low outgassing
- Excellent toughness
- Convenient handling
- High bond strength in shear and peel modes
- Thermal stabilty up to +400°F
- Withstands thermal cycling
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 11HT-LO is a high performance, higher viscosity, two part epoxy for bonding and sealing. It is exceptionally easy to use with a one to one mix ratio by weight or volume. Supreme 11HT-LO is a faster setting system and cures readily at room temperature or more quickly at elevated temperatures. The optimum curing schedule is overnight at room temperature, followed by 1 hour at 150-200°F. Supreme 11HT-LO is formulated to have very good toughness, which imparts high bond strengths in both the shear and peel mode. It also allows the system to withstand rigorous thermal cycling as well as impact and shock. Supreme 11HT-LO bonds well to a wide variety of substrates, including metals, glass, ceramics, composites, many rubbers and plastics. It has fine chemical resistance to water, oil and fuels. Upon curing, it is a highly reliable electrical insulator. Most noteworthy is its very wide temperature range of -112°F to +400°F. Additionally, Supreme 11HT-LO has low shrinkage upon curing, dependable dimensional stability and is readily machinable. The color of Part A is gray and Part B is amber. The very user friendly processing and top notch performance profile enables Supreme 11HT-LO to be used in a wide variety of high-tech applications, especially in aerospace, electronics, specialty OEM and related industries.
- Convenient mixing; non-critical 1:1 mix ratio by weight or volume
- Easy to apply, higher viscosity system; good flow, fast setting at room temperature
- Superb adhesion to many different substrates
- High caliber resistance to severe thermal cycling, impact and shock
- Stellar dimensional stability
- Exceptionally robust tensile lap shear strength
Supreme 11HT-LO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.