Durable Supreme 33CLV is an innovative system that features exceptionally high temperature resistance over the wide service temperature range of -100°F to +425°F [-73°C to +218°C]. It offers superior resistance to vibration, impact and thermal cycling.
Toughened, two component epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Room temperature curing
- Superior durability
- Serviceable from -100°F to +425°F
- One to one mix ratio by volume
- Moderate viscosity
- Resists vibration, impact and thermal cycling
Master Bond Supreme 33CLV is a special, room temperature curing, toughened epoxy adhesive/sealant, featuring exceptionally high temperature resistance. This innovative system has outstanding physical properties along with a wide service temperature range from -100°F to +425°F. It has a mix ratio of 100 to 70 by weight, or one to one by volume and a moderate working life. Supreme 33CLV is a toughened system which imparts superior resistance to impact, thermal shock and thermal cycling. It is 100% reactive and contains no solvents or diluents.
Supreme 33CLV produces durable, high strength, and tough bonds which are remarkably resistant to chemicals including water, fuels, various solvents, acids and bases. Once cured, it is highly electrically insulative. This adhesive bonds well to a variety of substrates. It is widely used in the electronic, electrical, aerospace and OEM type industries. Although Supreme 33CLV can cure readily at room temperature, to optimize properties, the best cure schedule is overnight at ambient temperature followed by a post cure at 150°F for 2-3 hours. The color of Parts A and B is amber.
- Non-critical mix ratios: 100 to 70 by weight or one to one by volume
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure, adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- High bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Superior durability, dimensional stability, thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Excellent thermal cycling capabilities
- Superior retention of strength at high temperature
Supreme 33CLV is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.