Toughened, two component epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- Room temperature curing
- Convenient one to one mix ratio by volume
- Thermal stabilty up to +425°F
- Withstands thermal cycling
- Non-drip formulation
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond epoxy system Supreme 33ND offers a highly attractive blend of superb physical strength properties, outstanding temperature resistance and easy handling along with a non-drip viscosity. The mix ratio is 100 to 70 by weight or 1 to 1 by volume. This non-flowable system bonds well to many different kinds of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and plastics. It has an outstanding temperature resistance range from -80°F to +425°F and is capable of withstanding most operational thermal cycling. It also has very good chemical resistance to water, fuels, hydraulics as well as many acids and bases. It is a solid electrical insulator with superior retention of those properties at elevated temperatures. Supreme 33ND has a number of curing options including cure schedules at room temperature, with heat or a combination of the two. The optimum cure is overnight at room temperature followed by a few hours at 150-200°F. Part A is colored gray and Part B is amber. Its exceptional dimensional stability and minimal shrinkage upon curing enables it to be an excellent choice for applications in the aerospace, electronic and specialty OEM industries.
- Non-critical mix ratios: 100 to 70 by weight or 1 to 1 by volume
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure, adhesive spreads evenly and smoothly
- Excellent bonding strength to a wide variety of substrates
- Temperature range from -80°F to +425°F. Good strength retention at high temperatures
- Sterling durability, dimensional stability, thermal shock and chemical resistance
- Non-drip application feature
Supreme 33ND is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.