One component, fast curing epoxy for bonding, sealing and coating
- One part, no mix epoxy system
- Thermally conductive, eletrically insulative
- Fast curing, minimum 250°F
- Withstands rigorous thermal cycling
Master Bond Supreme 3AOHT combines easy processing, excellent thermal conductivity and electrical insulation properties, along with an enhanced ability to resist thermal cycling. This one part system requires no mixing and can be stored at room temperature or in a refrigerator. It requires oven curing at a minimum temperature of 250°F and will cure more quickly at 300°F. Subsequently, its working life at room temperature is essentially unlimited. It bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including glass, metals, ceramics and most plastics. Additionally, it has superior physical strength properties as well as being a very good electrical insulator. It is also noteworthy for its superb dimensional stability. Supreme 3AOHT is a flexibilized system with good toughness and the ability to withstand thermal cycling and thermal and mechanical shocks. The service temperature range is -100°F to +350°F. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents. Supreme 3AOHT possesses good chemical resistance to water, oils and fuels. The color of Supreme 3AOHT is off white. This epoxy is widely used in electronic, electrical, aerospace and special OEM applications where a high performance, good thermal conductivity and electrical isolation along with fast curing is desirable.
- Single component system, no mixing required
- Unlimited working life at room temperature
- Fast curing, minimum temperature 250°F
- Superb thermal conductor and electrical insulator
- Toughened system, resists cycling and shock
- Outstanding dimensional stability
Supreme 3AOHT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.