One component, toughened epoxy adhesive, sealant and coating
- Fast curing
- Superior toughness
- Holds up well to thermal cycling
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
Master Bond Supreme 3HT blends together superior toughness, easy processing and exceptional physical strength properties, along with very good thermal cycling capabilities. It is easy to use as it requires no mixing; simply heating to 250-300°F for a short period of time as noted below is required. Essentially, its working life is unlimited because it will not cure until it is heated to the required temperature. Supreme 3HT has low shrinkage upon curing as well.
Supreme 3HT is a fine adhesive; it bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, ceramics, glass as well as many plastics and rubber materials. Its excellent toughness imparts a superior capacity to resist thermal cycling and shocks. The combination of these properties enables Supreme 3HT to be particularly effective for bonding dissimilar substrates. It is a highly reliable electrical insulator and has very good resistance to chemicals including water, oils and fuels. Its service temperature is a robust -100°F to +350°F. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any diluents or solvents. The natural color of Supreme 3HT is brown to tan but other colors are also available. This epoxy is very useful in aerospace, electronic, electrical, optical and specialty OEM applications where the operating conditions demand high performance, easy handling and fast curing.
- One component system; no mixing required, fast curing, minimum cure temperature of 250°F
- Unlimited working life. Will not cure at room temperature
- Less rigid than “typical” epoxies
- Bonds well to a wide variety of substrates
- Superior capability to withstand thermal cycling and shocks
- Outstanding physical strength profile
Supreme 3HT is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.