Toughened, two component epoxy system for bonding, sealing and coating
- Outstanding temperature resistance
- Superior thermal cycling capabilities
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Non-drip application feature
- Very good peel strength
- Exceptionally long working life
Master Bond Supreme 45HTND-2 is a two component epoxy system featuring an attractive blend of superior physical properties especially shear and peel strengths for high performance structural bonding applications. It has a fine temperature resistance range of -100°F to +450°F. It is 100% reactive and does not contain any solvents or diluents. Supreme 45HTND-2 is primarily formulated to withstand rigorous thermal cycling, especially when bonding dissimilar substrates.
Supreme 45HTND-2 requires elevated temperature curing at a minimum of 250°F. However, Supreme 45HTND-2 has a paste viscosity that will not flow while being cured. The mix ratio is 100 to 30 by weight and is relatively forgiving. Supreme 45HTND-2 bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, ceramics, glass, composites and many plastics and rubber materials. It resists a wide variety of chemicals including water, fuels, oils as well as many acids, bases and solvents. It is a top level electrical insulating system. The color of Part A is black and Part B is brown, although other colors are available. It can be used in challenging electronic, specialty OEM and aerospace applications where the combination of properties mentioned above is needed.
- Non-critical 100 to 30 mix ratio by weight
- Easily applied; smooth and even flow; contact pressure only required for cure
- Very long pot life at room temperature
- Great thermal shock and cycling capabilities
- Excellent adhesion to many different substrates
- Fine electrical insulation properties
Supreme 45HTND-2 is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.