Two part, thermally conductive, electrically insulative epoxy for bonding and sealing featuring outstanding heat resistance; requires oven curing
- Combines toughness and high Tg
- Meets NASA low outgassing specifications
- Withstands 1,000 hours 85°C/85% RH
- Excellent physical properties and dimensional stability
Master Bond Supreme 46HT-1AO is a two component high performance epoxy offering good thermal conductivity, electrical isolation, and high temperature resistance. The mix ratio is a forgiving 100 to 35 by weight. The working life for a 100 gram mass is 24-48 hours. The sytem requires heat for curing. A good curing schedule to optimize properties is 2 hours at 300°F, followed by 3-4 hours at 350-400°F. After mixing, the consistency of this epoxy is a smooth, thixotropic paste. The most outstanding property is its temperature resistance.
Supreme 46HT-1AO bonds well to a wide variety of substrates including metals, composites, glass, ceramics and many plastics. It is a toughened system and can withstand rigorous thermal cycling. It is a high modulus system with exceptional compressive strength. It is chemically resistant to oils, water, fuels, acids, bases, and solvents. While it is a good conductor of heat, it is still electrically insulating. The service temperature range extends from -100F to +550°F. The color of Part A is tan and Part B is dark brown.
Supreme 46HT-1AO is a candidate for use in challenging applications in electronic, aerospace, specialty OEM and other industries where these special product properties are needed.
- Forgiving mix ratio, 100 to 35 by weight
- Especially long working life of 24-48 hours
- Reliable thermal conductor and electrical insulator
- Toughened system, resists thermal cycling
- Recommended for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Filled system, exceptional dimensional stability
- High glass transition temperature
Supreme 46HT-1AO is available is various sizes and units to accommodate customer's needs.