Suitable for high production applications, Master Bond UV25 offers fast fixture times, rapid curing and high temperature resistance. This multifunctional one component UV curable system was developed for bonding, sealing, coating and encapsulation applications.
How Master Bond UV25 UV curable system met the needs of a transportation company
This is Will. He is a design engineer for a transportation company. William has been working on a project that requires glass to metal bonding, but he was having trouble finding a suitable product. He needed an adhesive that is easy to handle and cures quickly. It was also very important for the product to resist high temperatures, be optically clear, and produce strong bonds. William contacted the experts at Master Bond and they recommended UV25. This UV curable system features:
- A one part, no mix formulation
- Rapid cure speeds upon exposure to a UV light source emitting at a wavelength of 320-365nm
It also has:
- An extraordinarily high glass transition temperature (Tg) exceeding 180°C
- A wide service temperature range of -60°F to +500°F
- Excellent light transmission properties
- High tensile strength over 7,500 psi
Additionally, UV25 can be used as an adhesive, sealant or coating. William couldn't be more pleased with how UV25 performed in his application and sped up his production. To learn more about UV25, contact a technical representative.