Two component metal filled epoxy systems offer cost effective solutions in manufacturing and MRO applications. They feature corrosion resistance, enhanced machinability and outstanding adhesion to ferrous and non-ferrous metals. These compounds have low shrinkage upon cure, superior dimensional stability, high/low temperature resistance and void filling properties.
Key Benefits of Master Bond Metal Filled Epoxies
- Convenient cure schedules
- Room temperature curing
- High compressive strength
- Superior chemical resistance
- Long term durability
- Rebuild, reseal worn metal parts
- Readily machinable
- Exceptional adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Easy to apply
Most Popular Aluminum and Stainless Steel Filled EpoxyProducts
- SteelMaster 43HT
- Stainless steel filled epoxy with rapid cure speed at room temperature. Exceptionally high compressive strength. 100% solid system. Readily machinable after cure. Rebuilds worn metal parts. Serviceable up to 400˚F.
- High performance aluminum filled epoxy with one to one mix ratio. Excellent bond strength to metal surfaces. Resists many chemicals and thermal cycling. Low shrinkage upon cure. Easy to apply. Flowable paste viscosity.
Common MRO Applications
Master Bond metal filled repair compounds are designed to reduce downtime and lower maintenance expenses. They are employed in many vital operations for the repair of:
- Heat exchangers
- Hydraulic rams
- Bearing housings
- Flanged couplings
Master Bond metal filled epoxies are available for use in pre-measured kits. They also can be purchased in flexible divider pouches.