Master Bond's vibration, impact and shock resistant adhesives, sealants and coatings feature high bond strength to similar and dissimilar substrates. They offer improved durability, high peel and shear strength properties and the ability to withstand thermal cycling.
High Performance Bonding, Sealing, Coating, Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
Our vibration, impact and shock resistant polymers are successfully employed in the aerospace, automotive, electronic, optical, electrical, medical and oil/chemical processing industries. They have excellent adhesion to metals, ceramics, glass, rubbers and most plastics.
Master Bond's high performance product line includes:
- One and two component epoxies
- One and two component silicones
- Polysulfide modified epoxies
- UV curing adhesives
Specific grades are available with:
- Superior chemical resistance properties
- High and low temperature serviceability
- Fast cures
- Gap filling capabilities
Some of Our Most Popular Vibration, Impact & Shock Resistant Systems
- Two part, room temperature curing epoxy with excellent flexibility (elongation over 150%) and ability to withstand mechanical shock, vibration and impact. Resists thermal cycling.
- Supreme 10HTFL
- One part, oven cured epoxy (250-300°F) with superior bonding and sealing properties. Withstands heavy mechanical shock, impact and vibration. Serviceable from 4K to +350°F. Outstanding peel strength >50 pli.
- UV curable adhesive/sealant with rapid cure. Outstanding abrasion resistance. Superior electrical insulation properties. Highly flexible and resists vibration, shock and impact.
Performance Properties for Vibration, Impact and Shock Resistant Adhesives
As with all products in the Master Bond family, specific grades vary in viscosity, cure speed, chemical resistance, electrical properties, etc., but can also be customized to fit your application needs.