Advanced formulations feature outstanding resistance to compressive forces. Products are designed for service in structural bonding applications. Specific grades offer compressive strengths as high as 15,000-20,000 psi at room temperature.
Key Benefits of Master Bond High Compressive Strength Systems
- Corrosion resistance
- High/low temperature serviceability
- Excellent adhesion to similar and dissimilar substrates
- Easy application
Most Popular High Compressive Strength Compounds
- Supreme 45HTQ
- Two component heat resistant epoxy system. Cures at elevated temperatures (2-3 hours at 275-325°F) Superior durability and chemical resistance. Quartz filled. Compressive strength > 20,000 psi.
- Room temperature curing epoxy offers toughness and high physical strength properties. Serviceable from -60°F to +450°F. Exceptional electrical insulation properties. High bonding strength.
- High performance adhesive, sealant and coating. Outstanding dimensional stability and low shrinkage. Cures at ambient temperatures or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. Exceptionally high tensile modulus and compressive strength.