Room Temperature Curing Polymer Systems
Room or ambient temperature curing systems offer easy processing and high reliability. These one and two component systems are used in bonding, sealing, coating and potting/encapsulation applications.
Types of Room Temperature Curing Compounds
Master Bond room temperature curing adhesives are presently employed in various industries ranging from aerospace, optical, electronic, oil/chemical processing, medical and automotive. Our product line includes:
- One and two component epoxies
- One and two part silicones
- Elastomeric contact cements
- UV curable systems (cure upon exposure to UV light)
Most Popular Room Temperature Curing Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings, Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
- Two part, toughened, room temperature curing epoxy that is ideal for bonding dissimilar substrates. Offers both high peel and shear strength properties.
- UV curable system with superior resistance to chemicals, particularly solvents. Cures rapidly at ambient temperatures upon exposure to UV light.
- MasterSil 153
- Two part silicone paste for bonding and sealing applications. Outstanding flexibility. Low exotherm, long pot life system. Self priming feature. Contains no solvents. Superior electrical insulation properties. Can cure in wide sections vertically and horizontally.
- Single part, no mix, room temperature curing system for bonding polyolefins without surface preparation.
- Low viscosity, optically clear epoxy. Ideal for thermal cycling and for use with sensitive electronic components.
- Superb general purpose, room temperature curing epoxy potting compound. Easy to use. Suitable for casting 1-2 inches high. Available in a USP Class VI biocompatible version.
- Low viscosity, biocompatible, resists ETO sterilization for disposable medical devices.