Room Temperature Curing Polymer Systems
Room or ambient temperature curing systems offer easy processing and high reliability. These one and two component systems are used in bonding, sealing, coating and potting/encapsulation applications.
Types of Room Temperature Curing Compounds
Master Bond room temperature curing adhesives are presently employed in various industries ranging from aerospace, optical, electronic, oil/chemical processing, medical and automotive. Our product line includes:
- One and two component epoxies
- One and two part silicones
- Elastomeric contact cements
- UV curable systems (cure upon exposure to UV light)
Most Popular Room Temperature Curing Adhesives, Sealants, Coatings, Potting and Encapsulation Compounds
- Two component ambient temperature curing epoxy has a forgiving 1 to 1 mix ratio by weight or volume. Properties of cured system can be altered by tweaking the mix ratio. Moderate viscosity. High performance system.
- UV curable system with superior resistance to chemicals, particularly solvents. Cures rapidly at ambient temperatures upon exposure to UV light.
- MasterSil 153
- Two part silicone paste for bonding and sealing applications. Outstanding flexibility. Low exotherm, long pot life system. Self priming feature. Contains no solvents. Superior electrical insulation properties. Can cure in wide sections vertically and horizontally.
- Single part, no mix, room temperature curing system for bonding polyolefins without surface preparation.
- NASA low outgassing approved epoxy adhesive. Can be applied without sagging on vertical surfaces.
- Flexible epoxy adhesive has rapid set up time and cure. High peel strength and elongation. Withstands mechanical shock and vibration. Resists thermal cycling.
- Flexible, low viscosity epoxy system. Excellent shear and peel strength properties. Withstands thermal cycling. Remarkable adhesion to polycarbonate and acrylics.